Customer service is at the forefront of what we do. Our Rentals and Sales team provide a consultative service to our clients to ensure we find the best property for their needs.
In this Receptionist role you will be supporting the Rentals and Sales teams to success. You will build strong relationships with our clients, landlords, contractors and colleagues.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the front office and provide all clients with an exceptionally high level of customer service either on the telephone or face to face.
We’re an employer who believes in getting the best out of our people so if you’re successful in your application you can be sure of plenty of support, encouragement and training.
- Greet all customers in a warm and friendly manner and ensure that their query is dealt with or that they are directed to the right person.
- Ensure that all calls are answered within three rings and dealt with professionally, diverting to the relevant person or assisting with the query where possible.
- Support the rentals team with lettings admin.
- Maintain presentation of the front office and desk area, ensuring it is tidy at all times.
- Manage the key tracker, ensuring that all keys are signed in and out correctly. Chase contractors for outstanding keys.
- Ensure all rentals and sales viewings are confirmed 48 hours ahead of the appointment and check regularly for additional entries
- Take rentals and sales enquiries when other members of the team are unavailable.
- Undertake contract signings.
- Customer service experience
- Comfortable in a client-facing role
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to work calmly under pressure