As a Property Administrator at Morgans, your role would be diverse and varied, centered around the efficient and intelligent management of workload, processes and a busy schedule, with a view to supporting our team of Property Managers with various administrative tasks.
Hours of work: Monday- Friday 9.30am-4.30pm (but can be slightly flexible).
We are an employer who believes in getting the best out of our people, so if you are successful you can be sure of plenty of support, encouragement and training.
- Submit tenants for referencing
- Prepare relevant contracts and ensure they are returned timely
- Liaise with tenants and landlords, to provide an excellent service, by understanding and qualifying issues, supporting tenants to resolve issues that fall within householder responsibilities and negotiating with contractors to ensure best value and quality on behalf of the landlord
- Ensure company database is up to date to reflect the position of each property at all times
- Review and approve contractor invoices in accordance with our company\ SLA's
You are not required to have previous property experience, but your skills must include the following:
- The ability to maintain a prompt and professional level of communication with clients and customers
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Determination to succeed in a fast-paced and challenging environment