Our team of dynamic and committed property managers are at the heart of our business. They are responsible for ensuring that our tenants, landlords and properties are properly looked after, from check in right through to deposit return.
As a Property Manager at Morgans, your role would be diverse and varied, both desk and field based and centered around the intelligent and efficient management of workload, processes and a busy schedule.
Please note- you are not required to have a driving license for this role.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 39.25 hours a week.
You will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis, for which you will receive a day in lieu the following week
- Submit tenants for referencing
- Prepare relevant contracts and ensure they are returned timely
- Move tenants into the property following company check in procedure
- Manage all queries from tenants and landlords from move in through to bond return
- Liaise with tenants and landlords, to provide an excellent service, by understanding and qualifying issues, supporting tenants to resolve issues that fall within householder responsibilities and negotiating with contractors to ensure best value and quality on behalf of the landlord
- Ensure you have a full set of working keys for every property in your portfolio. Arrange access and prepare the relevant keys each day
- Inspect properties mid-way through the tenancy and if necessary, after maintenance works
- Move tenants out of the property following company check out process, including the bond return procedure in line with company SLA's
- Ensuring company database correctly reflects the position of your portfolio of properties at all times
- Review and approve or query contractor invoices in accordance with our SLA’s
You are not required to have previous property experience, but your skills must include the following:
- The ability to maintain a prompt and professional level of communication with clients and customers and the ability to say ‘no’
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Experience in questioning and qualifying
- Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills and a desire to ‘get things done’
- You will need to be able to take responsibility and make decisions on the go, albeit with the support and guidance of your Line Manager where required
- Determination to succeed in what will be a fast paced and challenging environment and will be highly motivated in achieving your goals