As a recruitment and HR administrator at Morgans, you would be responsible for ensuring that all relevant HR administration is completed accurately and timely, whilst proactively sourcing suitable candidates for the required positions.
Your role would be diverse and varied, centered around the efficient management of workload, and a people-focused and positive approach to your work.
Hours of work: Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm, and Friday 8.30am-4.45pm.
We are an employer who believes in getting the best out of our people, so if you are successful in your application you can be sure of plenty of support, encouragement and training.
- responsibility for the entire recruitment process within the business, including posting job adverts, carrying out telephone and face-to-face interviews and completing the relevant associated administration such as sending offer letters
- planning the rota for the relevant teams, including organising cover for absences and holidays, resourcing for busier and quieter periods accordingly, with the help from line managers
- managing company performance management process, including reviews and development plans, by arranging meetings and collating relevant documents
- assisting accounts manager with preparing and collating relevant documents for payroll such as front desk timesheets, and flag any changes/ additions throughout the month
- carrying out a range of HR admin such as contract addendums
- great people skills
- determination and focus
- good written and verbal communication skills
- good organisation skills