Morgans has been at the forefront of City Living for over 20 years and is the market leader in the sale and rental of properties in Leeds City Centre. We are looking for an energetic, organised and determined individual to join our dynamic Rentals team, based in our award-winning riverside office in the City Centre.
Whether you have experience in property or not, we want to hear from you.
Key Rentals Negotiator responsibilities:
- Assist in carrying out accompanied viewings with prospective tenants and complete property control cards after each viewing.
- Communicate effectively with tenants and landlords
- Provide excellent customer service
- Contact all outstanding enquiries with a view to booking a viewing
- Follow each of your enquiries and viewings to an acceptable conclusion, asking for recommendations as appropriate
- Visit vacant properties and provide advice to the relevant landlord
- Update landlords where necessary and negotiate any potential lets for your prospective tenants
- General associated administration
Your skills / characteristics must include:
- Ability to manage workload independently and demonstrate good timekeeping
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build a rapport
- Goal orientated
- Determination to succeed in what will be a fast-paced environment