A career at Morgans
We’re always looking for bright and energetic people to join our team and we prefer to recruit from outside the industry so you won’t necessarily need property experience. Let us know what you’re made of and let’s talk.
Develop your skills
We love working with people who have the ability to operate independently and efficiently without the need for intense management, but we recognise ongoing support and development is a critical part of the employment experience. We’ll do our best to help you to be as good as you can be.
And there’s a whole bunch of benefits
- Additional holiday day with each year of service
- Newly refurbished basement with excellent facilities
- Opportunities to get involved with charities
- Annual bonus scheme
- Rewards for 5-star reviews
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
- Quarterly socials
- Recruitment bonus
- Early finish on a Friday
- Discounted mortgage should you require a mortgage
- Discounted lettings management commission if we manage your rental property
- Discounted sales fee if we sell a property for you
- Christmas party at Harvey Nichols Fourth Floor Restaurant
Just another day in the place we love to call home
We love our award winning offices in the heart of the riverside in Leeds and we believe that we’ve created a great place to work. Italian office furniture, stand-up desk options and genuine work-station seating are complemented by a break out space to die for with fully fitted kitchen, bench seating, board games and Space Invaders! Oh, and weekly deliveries of fresh fruit and filtered water on tap……
career at Morgans
We are always interested in meeting with motivated, committed people with a track record in sales, hospitality, sales admin or accounts, so if you are eager to work in a market-leading business where you can make your mark with the opportunity to further develop your skills, then we’d love to hear from you.
We don’t do ordinary..