We are intrinsically associated with the city living concept and in many quarters, we are seen as having invented the industry in Leeds. We are associated with a high-energy, high quality approach and we are the market leader for residential properties in Leeds City Centre and North Leeds.
We are as ambitious as we were over 20 years ago, and our success is down to our unique way of working. At Morgans, we like to do things a little differently; we like to take the time to get to know our clients and offer them a personalised service which they can’t wait to recommend.
The purpose of the Receptionist role is to ensure the smooth running of the front office and provide all clients with an exceptionally high level of customer service either on the telephone or face to face. This isn’t your usual reception position. This comes with a diverse range of duties and responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
- Greet clients, customers, and contractors in a friendly, professional manner
- Divert incoming calls to the relevant person or department
- Support the rentals team with relevant administration tasks
- Ensure the front office and desk area are tidy at all times
- Manage key tracker process ensuring keys are signed in and out of the office correctly
- Confirm all property viewings access
- Take property enquiries and book in viewings on behalf of the rentals team
- Process card payments
- Tenancy contract signing
You are not required to have previous property experience, but your skills must include the following:
- Strong customer service skills essential; client-facing and telephone based
- Confident communication
- Friendly and professional
- Calm under pressure
- Resourceful and able to think on your feet
- Ability to multitask and manage a busy workload
- Strong problem-solving skills