We are intrinsically associated with the city living concept and in many quarters, we are seen as having invented the industry in Leeds. We are associated with a high-energy, high quality approach and we are the market leader for residential properties in Leeds City Centre and North Leeds.
We are as ambitious as we were over 20 years ago, and our success is down to our unique way of working. At Morgans, we like to do things a little differently; we like to take the time to get to know our clients and offer them a personalised service which they can’t wait to recommend.
The purpose of the Rentals Negotiator is to provide our clients with the best service, conduct accompanied viewings with clients and achieve lettings targets.
Please note that a driving licence is essential for the role of Rentals Negotiator in North Leeds.
- Communicate effectively with tenants and landlords
- Assist in contacting all outstanding enquiries and take new enquiries throughout the day
- Carry out accompanied viewings with prospective tenants and complete property control cards after each viewing
- Update the diary following viewings and complete your own target sheets
- Prepare for and attend individual and team meetings with the rentals manager, ensuring that your weekly planner is up to date in preparation
- Follow each of your enquiries and viewings to an acceptable conclusion, asking for recommendations as appropriate
- Update landlords where necessary and negotiate any potential lets for your prospective tenants
- Complete all necessary paperwork and rentals admin
- Visit vacant properties and provide advice to the landlord
- Confirm rentals viewings 48 hours in advance
- Proactively generate new business leads, conduct valuations and liaise with the landlord to secure new business.
- Close down the week by updating trackers.
- Visit vacant properties and provide advice to the landlord.
- Update landlords where necessary and negotiate any potential lets for your prospective tenants.
You are not required to have previous property experience, but your skills must include the following:
- Proven experience in a customer facing role with excellent customer service skills.
- Preferably experience in working to targets
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- IT literate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to confidently work independently and solve problems efficiently
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage own workload
- Experience of working under pressure to prioritise ever changing tasks
- Quick and adaptable learner and have good retention